Ogbono, otherwise known as Bush Mango Seeds, is one of the popular Nigerian soups. It is believed that the soup originated from Southeast Nigeria before it spread to other parts of Nigeria. Presently, Ogbono is nearly a household soup. It is a business that moves very well if you want to sell it. In this post, we’ll be examining how to start a profitable ogbono business with 100K, 200K, 300K, 500K in Nigeria, and where to buy the best ogbono in Nigeria.
In this post, you’ll learn all about this business, the profitable way to do it, and where to source the best Ogbono.
How to Start a Profitable Ogbono Business with 100K, 200K, 300K, 500K in Nigeria, and Where to Buy the Best Ogbono in Nigeria?
There are steps and tips you should know as you plan on venturing into this business.
How to Start a Profitable Ogbono Business with 100K, 200K, 300K, 500K in Nigeria
1. You have to learn about the business from the people who are into it, especially the ones who have been successful at it.
2. You can get into the business as a petty trader or supplier or processor. A petty trader buys the processed ogbono from a supplier. The supplier buys the processed ogbono from a processor. The processor, on the other hand, sources the raw material of Bush Mango and processes the seeds which become ogbono.
3. It is a business you can start with as little as 100K as a petty trader, then around 500K or less as a supplier, or 200K as a processor. For all these levels of Ogbono business, the supplier and middle man makes more money than the rest.
4. Processed ogbono can be sourced from rural villages and town where there are large numbers of Bush Mango trees. You can go directly to the markets of these villages to buy their products as they are cheap there.
5. When buying, you should buy the very good one. The seeds should be mature and dry. The ado ogbono is the most preferred because of its taste and thickness. Nsukka area of Enugu State has the best ogbono seeds in Nigeria.
6. You have to start small and advertise what you sell to people you know and those you don’t know. You have to sell only the good ogbono so that customers can keep coming back. The more customers, the more you expand.
7. You can also meet all these large grocery stores, and foodstuff stores, to sell these products to them.
8. You can make 2K profit or more daily in this business.
Where to Buy the Best Ogbono in Nigeria?
The best place to buy ogbono in Nigeria is in Nsukka area of Enugu State. The ogbono seeds produced and packaged here are good in taste, are thick, and will make your draw soup great. The good thing is that the ogbono from here is very affordable.
You do not need to visit Nsukka to source these seeds, EVURA Food can source them for you at an affordable rate. EVURA Food sends only the best, and they are 100% trustworthy. You can reach them on WhatsApp, or call, or text message with 08143058610.
This post has critically examined and presented the topic of how to start a profitable ogbono business with 100K, 200K, 300K, 500K in Nigeria, and where to buy the best ogbono in Nigeria.