A fruit salad business is one of the cheapest businesses to start in Nigeria. It moves very well in urban locations in Nigeria. You can start this business with little money. In this post, we’ll be looking at how to start a profitable fruit salad business in Nigeria with 10K, 20K, 50K, and 100K.
How to Start a Profitable Fruit Salad Business in Nigeria with 10k, 20K, 50K, and 100K
1. Learn the process of how to make a sweet fruit salad combination. You might see it that what’s there to learn; however, we advise you to learn the perfect and sweeter salad combination. You mustn’t learn it in your city, you can go to other places to learn it.
2. The next step is that you search your area to pick a busy location. You have to pick where there is a lot of movement, and members of middle-class income earners. Fruit salad and fruits are popular among civil servants, the educated, students, workers, and all than low-income business people.
3. You get a table, basins, knife, fancy cartons, umbrella, bench, plastic disposable plates, and other requirements necessary for setting up the business. The amount of equipments you get depends on your budget, if your budget is 10K, you might get most of the things you need from home and from people.
4. After setting up the things in the selected location, you get the fruits, milk, honey, and whatever you will be needing to make the fruit salad. You have to buy it in small quantities first before getting them in larger quantities.
5. The good thing about this business is that you can sell the fruits alone alongside the fruit salad. So, when you have larger customer base, you should buy the fruits in large amount or bulk. Your buyers can buy the fruits more than the fruit salad itself.
6. You can make good amount of money from this business if you handle it right. For instance, you can make a daily income or profit of 2000 and above depending on your location and customer base.
This post has handled how to start a profitable fruit salad business in Nigeria with 10k, 20K, 50K, and 100K. You have to follow the recommended steps very well to get it right. This business is a profitable business if you do it right.