A lot of Nigerians are beginning to complain that they wake up to strange withdrawals from their bank accounts. These withdrawals aren’t approved by them at all. Then, they wake up to sudden withdrawals ranging from as low as 1,000 naira to as high as millions in naira. In this post, we’ll be treating how to solve bank withdrawal fraud fast in Nigeria.
How to Solve Bank Withdrawal Fraud Fast in Nigeria
You can solve bank withdrawal fraud fast by following the steps listed below:
1. You act fast when you notice that a certain amount of money has been debited from your account.
2. You should call the customer care of your bank or write them a mail to let them know of such occurrence in your bank.
3. You go physically to the nearest branch of the bank to lay a complaint. It is best you write a letter of complaint so that there would be a written document.
4. In addition, it is also good to print out your statement of account, or ask the bank for your statement of account.
5. You should involve your account officer. *Since you aren’t sure of who the perpetrator of the fraud is, it is also good you don’t trust any of the bankers in your bank as they might be involved.
6. After lodging a complaint in the bank and doing all that we have mentioned, the most vital thing to do next is involving your lawyer.
7. Follow any guideline speculated by your lawyer. He or she would be the one to take it on from here.
There is no way you’ll do all of these without getting your money returned to you. Of course, to make this successful you shouldn’t have tampered with your account or given you bank details to any fraudster. If you’re sure you didn’t fail on your part of protecting your bank details, you’ll get your money back.
Thus, this is the best way of how to solve bank withdrawal fraud fast in Nigeria.